Sunday Q and A Tag

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have been tag by Ms Ray at Woman On A Journey. This tag is Q & A tag for sunday. I just saw it earlier today. So here it is. Thank you msray for tagging me.

1. What color is your toothbrush? - White and purple
2. Name one person who made you smile today? - My kiddies
3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? - Still in bed sleeping :))
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? - Snoring in bed ( usually wake up 10:30 am on Sunday)
5. What is your favorite candy bar? - Hershey's the crunchy one.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? - Never!
7. What was the last thing you said aloud? - "What the Hell are you thinking"?
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? - Pina Colada
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? - Water
10. Do you like your wallet? - Of course!
11. What was the last thing you ate? - MC Chicken from MC Donald
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? - No.
13. The last sporting event you watched. - basketball ( Phoenix Vs Dallas)
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? - Kettle Corn
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? - My older sister Penny
16. Ever go camping? - Yes, church Camp every year
17. Do you take vitamins daily? - Yes, the one a day for women
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? - Yes
19. Do you have a tan? - Mocha like
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? - Love them both, but I prepare Chinese food like chicken chow mien.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? -Yes.
22. What did your last text message say? - Just asking " how my sister and her family was doing".
23. What are you doing tomorrow? - Work
24. Where is 24? - 24? on the calendar(LOL)
25. Look to your left. What do you see? - right now? Fax machine.
26. What color is your watch? - Never wore watch.
27. What do you think of when you hear of Australia? - Crocodile? LOL
28. What is your birthstone? - Sapphire
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? - Both.. if I don't feel like walking in,I used the drive thru.
30. What is your favorite number? - 13,
31. Who's the last person you talked on the phone? - My friend in San Francisco.
32. Any plans for today? - Walking, it's nice out.
33. How many states have you lived in? - One WA State
34. Biggest annoyance right now? - None at the moment.
35. Last song listened to? -Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? - Yes, just give me some time. I will finish it eventually.
37. Do you have a maid clean your house? - No, but I will be needing some help soon.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? - Pump
39. Are you jealous of anyone?- Sometimes, but it depend on what I am jealous for
40. Is anyone jealous of you? - I don't care.
41. Do you love anyone? - Anything specific... of course love my family.
42. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes, most of them.
43. What do you usually do during the day? - make jewelry and blog.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? - No, I don't
45. Do you use the word "hello" daily? - Yeah
46. What color is your car? - Black
47. Do you like cats? - No, not really, I like looking at them by far... I am allergic to cat.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? - Yes... my parents.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? - Nope
50. How did you get your worst scar? - From playing rough with the my station wagon when I was little, the mail came off or it and I slip and land to it. Ouch! The scar still visible til now.

I would like to pass this tag to the following friend of mine. Demcy,David, Meryl,Cecile, Maria, Lisa, Enchie,Tammy, jacky.

Everyone are welcome to grab this tag. Happy tagging everyone.

5 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis. thanks for the tag..i really appreciate it..but i was tagged by ms. ray too..i posted this one few days ago...thanks for including me ...

i will include your name in my post sa nagbigay sa akin sis..thank you so much

David Funk said...

Hi Jane! Thanks for tagging me with this one. I'm not sure when I'll post it, but I will let you know when I do.

I appreciate you thinking of me for this tag my dear friend!:)

Forgetful Princess said...

Jane, thanks for the tag..I think meron na ako nito...kakapost ko lang talaga..galing kay chuchie...

take care

Clarissa said...

It's nice to know about you,Jane!^_^

Enchie said...

Thanks Jane! Sorry late na...Its up next ;D

Welcome Message

Hey there fellow bloggers ! I would like to welcome you here in my blog. Please relax and sit back while browsing .Make a comment, & suggestion. For exchanging links... let me know or leave me a message on my message box. Thank's for dropping by, I appreciate it and hope you come back again soon.

Message Box


ShoutMix chat widget

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 01 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjane73@live.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Blog Archieve

 
ss_blog_claim=cc36264da6741223cff8529ae07a1f70