I can't be content for my template on this blog , so here I go again,trying to find one that make my eyes satisfied. Upgrading it again. I can't help it. I guess I dont have anything to do so I found my self tingkering in my blog.
You probably have heard about the stereotype that blondes are the only ones who are cool or popular. Well, this article is here to help make Asian girls be just as awesome just the way they are. (This is not supposed to be racist)
Make sure you act the part. Cool Asians interact with a lot of people and are good at many things, not just computers or math. Some kids in Maryland have even managed to start their own clubs such as an Asian American Club, the Chinese Club, the Korean Club, etc. Act mature and not ditzy. Act smart but not nerdy. Act cool but don't overdo it or else people will say you're desperate.
Look the part. Most Asians have either straight black or dark brown hair. If it's not straight, you can use a quality hair straightener if you wish. Some find that curly hair suits them. Also, you don't have to dress head to toe in A&F, Hollister, and American Eagle. A few occasional clothes from those stores will be fine. Putting on mascara and a little eyeshadow or eyeliner with some lip gloss will show off your big eyes and lovely lips! Also, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces would be great accessories.
Get involved. Asians tend to be musically inclined, meaning that they rock at instruments. This is not always the case but many play the violin, piano, and/or flute. If music isn't your thing, try sports or Student council or something else that you can get involved in.
Be nice. If you are a jerk, people may think that you're just a jock or whatever. If you're too nice some people may feel you're "uncool" or strange.
* Having different types of friends will help you discover what kind of person you are.
* Finally, have confidence in yourself. If you don't think you're cool, no one else will.
* Always curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler before you apply mascara. It will make your eyes pop.
* Don't let being cool get to you.
* Don't be ashamed of your culture. Remember to have Asian Pride! Be proud of who you are.
* Don't line your eyes all the way around if you have small eyes. It's just going to make your eyes look smaller.
Posted by Jane at 3:29 PM
I got tag from my co-blogger/friend named Bonz
She got tag by Chris on the meme which she really enjoy answering.
Here’s the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.
1)I am shopcoholic
2)Love my kids dearly
3)I am a Strawberry cheesecake & sea food addict
4)I am a friendly kind of person
5)Learning to be a photographer ( may become pro one day, wink, wink)
6)Crazy about shoes
7)Most of all wanna meet my b-friend gladys one day.
Now I will be passing this tag to the following blogger:
Everything that has Breath Praise the Lord
Bubbles Of Thoughts
Pinay Mommy Dreamer
My Life My Story
Posted by Jane at 1:21 AM